When using two SIM cards, the telephone will ask for confirmation of the SIM card to call before making calls. You can modify this configuration through the settings/dual SIM configuration menu
With the telephone configured as DUAL SIM you can receive calls from both SIM 1 and SIM 2. During a call, you can make and receive more calls from/to the same number, but you cannot make or receive calls from the other SIM card.
1. With the telephone in standby mode, dial the number you want to call.
2. Press DELETE to erase incorrectly entered digits.
3. Press and select the SIM card with which you wish to make the call. Press ACCEPT or .
4. When you make the call, if the number is stored in the phone book, the name of the contact will appear on the display.
5. Press to end the call.
Call a contact from the phonebook:
1. Press the “Names” key on the home screen. The display will show the list of contacts in alphabetical order.
2. Use the up/down keys to scroll through the list to the desired contact.
3. Press the call key to dial.
4. Press the red end call key to end the call.
Calling from the log:
1. With the phone on hold, press the to access the call log. You can also access the log from the main menu.
2. Use the navigation keys (4) to scroll through the list, select a record and press to call.
Make a call with speed dial:
Press and hold the 1 to 9 number keys to set as speed dials. The name of the contact stored in that memory will be displayed and the telephone will call that number.
NOTE: It is necessary to configure the keys beforehand. For more information, check the speed dial option in the Settings/Phone Settings menu.
Answer/reject a call:
When you receive a call, the number or name will be displayed on the screen. Press the key to to answer or reject the it .
During the conversation, press “Speaker“ to activate hands-free mode.
With two active calls, you can also:
- Establecer una conferencia
- Realizar una transferencia de llamada
Note: Call transfer is a service provided by your operator. Check with them for more information.