If your tablet is compatible with the wireless screen technology (check the box of your product) you can send the content of the screen, as well as that of some apps in real time to your TV.
To install a Chromecast, please follow the steps below:
- Connect your Chromecast to the HDMI port on your TV
- Download the Google Home app from Google Play Store
- Open the app and follow the set up wizard
To share content, click on the screen_share icon that you will find in the top left corner of the app. To find out which apps are compatible with Chromecast, please visit Google Play Store.
Miracast or wireless screen
To activate Miracast or share your screen and send your content to your Smart TV in real time:
- Connect your tablet to the same WiFi network as your TV
- Go to Settings > Wireless screen and select the TV that you wish to share your screen with
If your tablet has an HDMI connection, you can connect it to your TV vía HDMI to be able to enjoy the content on a larger screen, or to show what is being displayed in real time.
To preserve the intellectual property rights of series, movies and sporting events, some apps do not allow their content to be shown through HDMI, so the app will show warning messages or close unexpectedly when connecting your tablet.